We encourage and appreciate reader feedback.
- Submit a Class Note
- Submit an In Memoriam notice
- Write a letter to the editor
- New & Noteworthy: UVA alumni and faculty may send review copies of new books to be considered for the New & Noteworthy section in the magazine. Please mail books to:
UVA Alumni Association
c/o Sarah Poole
211 Emmet St. S
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Self-published books will not be considered for New & Noteworthy, but may be included in Class Notes.
Subscriptions & Records
- Update your mailing or email address through HoosOnline
- Subscribe to the magazine electronically and stop receiving it in the mail
- Contact Alumni Hall
If you are a non-alumni, you can subscribe to receive the magazine by becoming an associate member of the Alumni Association. For more information about becoming a member, please visit the Membership website.
P.O. Box 400314
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314
Fax (434) 243-9085
For questions or comments on our Web site, please e-mail email@example.com.
For questions regarding the print version of the magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richard Gard, Editor—email@example.com
- Judy Le, Managing Editor—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Miller, Associate Editor—email@example.com
- Sarah Poole, Digital Editor—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Hedberg, Creative Director—email@example.com
- Xander Houff, Graphic Designer—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Walter, Business Analyst—email@example.com
- Molly Grieco, Associate Director, Digital Engagement—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Feagans, Advertising Director—email@example.com